Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Blues

So I'm attempting to sew my stash. I have a lot of fabric. I mean a lot of fabric. I've been buying fabric since forever. I'm not sewing as much as I'm buying. I've bought fabric because I thought I couldn't live without it, but I wouldn't sew it up because I needed to lose weight first. I've finally gotten over that notion. So for the summer months, I'm suppose to sew what's under the cutting table. I have two bins and a few smaller boxes. The goal is to sew up the fabric in the bins and boxes before September is over. The picture above is not from under the table, but fabric that I've had for a few years. Every year I have plans to sew it up. This year it's getting sewn. I have ten yards of each fabric. I don't remember the fabric content is: probable rayon, cotton; maybe linen.
So the plan is two pairs of pants (one in each fabric), two skirts, and two tops. One pair of pants are completley done and everything else except the tops are waiting for hemming.

UNDER THE TABLE
(What a mess!)

No comments:

Post a Comment